All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, How Great Thou Art offers 365 daily readings that each describe a facet of God's glorious character. Featuring the words of some of Christianity's best thinkers from the past two millennia, this powerful devotional addresses believers' desire to kw God more fully and more personally. Uplifting and easy to read, each devotional offers a related Scripture and inspires a confident walk with the Most High.
- Author BiographySteve Halliday Steve Halliday is a freelance writer, editor, and speaker whose first book, No Night Too Dark: How God Turns Defeat into Glorious Triumph, was released in 1993. He holds a master of divinity degree from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary in Portland, Oregon, and is a frequent speaker at churches and conferences. He and his wife, Lisa, live in Hillsboro, Oregon. William G. Travis William G. Travis is professor of church history at Bethel Theological Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota. He holds a Ph.D. in American history from New York University and a master's degree in church history from Boston University School of Theology. He is a former pastor and the author of many articles and papers on religion and theology. He and his wife, Lucille, live in Arden Hills, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Steve Halliday,William G Travis
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.