All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with practical ways to reach a more sustainable state in urban areas through such tools as strategic environmental assessment, sustainability assessment, direction analysis, baseline setting and progress measurement, sustainability targets, and ecological footprint analysis.
- Author BiographyDimitri Devuyst is a postdoctoral fellow for the Fund for Scientific Research in Flanders, Belgium, and visiting professor of ecology at the Human Ecology Department at Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2001
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight862 g
- Width181 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDimitri Devuyst
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.