All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientists believe that all forms of life developed from earlier types of living things through a process called evolution. In this intriguing and engaging narrative, readers learn that living organisms must adapt to survive as their surroundings change. By studying the developmental history of everything from single cell organisms to complex vertebrates, readers are presented with the evidence for evolution provided by the fossil record. Charles Darwin and the process of natural selection are discussed. In addition, the work of Gregor Mendel opens a window onto genetics and gets readers thinking about how genes work together to produce specific traits.
- Author(s)Jennifer A Swanson
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLet's Find Out! Animal Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.