All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow High Does the Sky Go addresses the question every child asks at one point or ather. The wonderment of every child's mind is brought to the pages of this book. With beautiful illustrations, How High Does the Sky Go tells the story in every child's mind.
- Author(s)Fran Lumia-Wilkens
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.