All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe shocking tale told in How I Helped O. J. Get Away With Murder is unlike anything you've read before; it isn't Mike Gilbert's version of what happened-it's the unvarnished truth: the truth about O. J., the murders, and the infamous trial. Not as Gilbert imagined or would like it to be, but how it actually was. Gilbert doesn't spare anyone, t even himself-he helped deceive the jury and feels deeply responsible for the Not Guilty verdict. So why is Gilbert speaking out w? Has he gone from sinner to saint? Is he making a play for sympathy or looking to make a quick buck? No. (Proceeds from this book are going to March of Dimes and other selected charities.) Gilbert has written this book because he regrets what he did for his adored childhood idol. He can longer find any excuse for how he has shielded O. J. Simpson, and he is determined to tell the full truth, including: -O. J.'s late-night confession to Gilbert -How Gilbert was responsible for O. J.'s hand t fitting the murder glove -Why O. J. murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman (it was more than jealousy) -Why Gilbert defended O. J. for so long-and what finally convinced him he could do so longer - How O. J. igred his financial obligations to the Goldman family and milked the tabloids for money -The real reason why an armed O. J. burst in on the memorabilia collectors in Las Vegas (Gilbert had what O. J. was looking for) Told with searing candor, one comes out of this book with his reputation intact-including Gilbert's own. But he casts a glaring light on how celebrity can corrupt, how power can mislead, and how friendship and loyalty can be perverted. His book is meant to set the record straight, to lay to rest the ghosts of that dreadful night that have haunted him ever since, and to w play what little part he can to forward the process of justice.
- Author BiographyMike Gilbert is a retired and highly successful sports agent. Mel Foster has narrated over 150 audiobooks and has won several awards. Twice an Audie finalist for 1864: Lincoln at the Gates of History by Charles Bracelen Flood and Finding God in Unexpected Places by Philip Yancey, he won for the latter title.
- Author(s)Mike Gilbert
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Mel Foster
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.