Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe late Dr. Milton Erickson was a phemenal hyptist. When I first learned of his work, studied it, and modelled it, I thought to myself at some point, I wish he'd of written a book explaining in detail his secrets of hypsis. I was talking to myself, in my head, thinking that, and that is exactly why I decided to write this book. I wanted to tell in my own words some of my own insights as a hyptist. Keep in mind; I get insights all the time. I sometimes take tes on these insights; sometimes t. Even Milton Erickson wrote many books with the help of Ernest Rossi, and has inspired many books to be written by some very table and worthwhile hyptists and neurolinguists. Richard Bandler and John Grinder are perhaps the most table, as they were the first to model Erickson, and take his natural abilities and make sense of it all so others could emulate what Erickson was doing well and have a similar result. You have to respect that. None the less, I would have liked to have understood more from Erickson, in his own words, than what's been written. I believe by sharing what one does with others in the field, it more rapidly evolves hypsis and NLP. What you'll learn in this book will likely put the process of hypsis into a different perspective. This perspective brings with it ah-ha moments; like the ones I've gotten through introspection and my own personal experiences. I think you'll enjoy getting a glimpse inside my mind and at the very least walk away from this book with a different understanding that may very well make it easier for you to apply hypsis how you like. I'm excited to share these insights with you. So what will you learn? We begin by learning what hypsis is; that is, the process though which hypsis occurs. We'll then walk through the benefits that engage people to want to learn hypsis. Hopefully you'll be engaged. We'll go from there into the process and application of hypsis. I'll teach you how to hyptize people; at least how I hyptize. Chapter four discusses how I monetize hypsis for profit and I teach this because I believe it will help you be a better hyptist-t just a richer one! The final chapter is icing on the cake; namely, you'll learn how to go from better to best. This last chapter will walk you through some hyptic language elements and I'll give you some insights on how to make your hypsis deeper and richer in terms of the experience your hyptic subjects have. Grab Your Copy Now!
- Author(s)Bryan Westra
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.