All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- Description'The sky didn't fall, and our family didn't fall apart. We just started using different prouns. Oh, I had to change the name stored in my phone with his number. That was a bit of a pain.' Yolanda Bogert, a mum from regional Queensland, made worldwide news when she placed a tice in a Brisbane newspaper in December 2014. It read: 'A Retraction. In 1995 we anunced the arrival of our sprogget, Elizabeth Anne, as a daughter. He informs us that we were mistaken. Oops! Our bad. We would w like to present, our wonderful son - Kai Bogert. Loving you is the easiest thing in the world. Tidy your room.' This is the story of Yolanda and her son Kai. As a teenage mum, Yolanda formed a close-knit bond with her child. Now, together, Yolanda and Kai deal with issues of acceptance, religion and tradition in a heart-warming story of love in transition.
- Author(s)Yolanda Bogert
- PublisherAffirm Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintAffirm Press
- Weight366 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.