Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErik kws that he can pray with his eyes closed. But sometimes when he is hard at work doing math problems, it is okay to pray with his eyes open too. Like the time Shaela got the flu--Erik asked God to make her well again. In this delightful book by best-selling children's author and illustrator Jeannie St. John Taylor, Erik learns about compassion, forgiveness, acceptance, and the importance of asking Jesus into his heart.
- Author(s)Jeannie St John Taylor
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width260 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeannie St John Taylor
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.