All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionAfter my mother deteriorated down to End Stage I realized the drugs were t providing any lasting improvement in her condition. After 4 years and more than 6500 hours of research I developed a disease progression hypothesis that, I believe, describes the disease progression of COPD and emphysema. The hypothesis is, Smoking introduces a pathogen into the lungs that begins proliferating immediately and continues proliferating even if the patient quits smoking. I believe this is why so many people who have quit smoking years, even decades earlier, are diagsed with emphysema and COPD. The pathogen continued proliferating even though they quit smoking! Through a restrictive diet I borrowed from a successful cancer researcher and a prominent New York City physician, my mother began showing the first signs of improvement since her diagsis! Two weeks after beginning the diet, signs of improvement were already visible! Three months later, with the addition of specific supplements, she had re-gained 6 pounds and only required 3 liters of supplemental oxygen instead of 4! She was quite obviously on the road to recovery! A little over a year later, she had completely recovered from emphysema and COPD!! My mother's doctors stated, in uncertain terms, that there was way of reversing emphysema and COPD yet I was watching it happen right in front of my eyes! Since that time, more than 2500 people in 10 different countries have successfully utilized these methods and the number is growing every day!What People are Saying About the Book: The day your book arrived I could t make it to the mailbox and back to the house once without sitting breathless in a chair for 15 or 20 minutes. I have been following the things you did for your mother for 13 days w and I can already make the trip 10 times without distress of any kind. This is amazing! Thank you for all your hard work. I got your book for my father who has stage 4 emphysema. He was very sick and I truly did t think your book would work. There are a lot of charlatans on the internet these days but I bought it anyway. It was difficult to get my dad to change his diet and take all these supplements but he has already started improving a lot. Now you seem more like my hero. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
- Author BiographyGreg Miller received an engineering degree and worked in the field for more than 10 years inspecting, rating and designing bridges, buildings and other structures. After his father died he entered the sales and marketing field advancing through the ranks to Regional Manager of a software company managing sales operations in a 5 state area. From there Mr. Miller accepted a position as the National Marketing Director for a medical software company mamaging sales operations for three offices across the country. Mr. Miller left this position starting a software company which produced two pieces of software relating to the new HIPAA laws. Mr. Miller had completed a number of graduate level physiology classes including Renal Physiology, Cardiac Physiology, Pulmonary Physiology, Histology, Human Genetics, Pathology and Human Anatomy Dissection. During this time his mother was diagnosed with emphysema and COPD. Mr. Miller began a 6500+ hour research project spanning more than 4 years. The purpose of the research was to determine the cause of the disease progression associated with emphysema and COPD. My mother's doctors called it (the disease progression) a mystery and I was determined to solve this big mystery! Incorporating a restrictive diet into my mother's daily regimen that I borrowed from a successful cancer researcher and a practicing physician in NYC, began her recovery. 17 months later she had completely recovered. She gained all of her lost weight back and did not require any supplemental oxygen. She could eat a full plate of food and sleep through the night without waking in an exacerbation. The amazing thing was this recovery did not require any medications. I realized that the medications were masking symptoms but not providing any lasting improvement in my mother's condition. After the effects of the drug wore off, she was right back where she had started.
- Author(s)W G Miller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.