All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing is a powerful way to connect with our own body's wisdom and intuitive kwing. A mindful and heartful process of offering respectful listening presence to something inside, this practice can help us heal physically and emotionally, unblock our creativity, and deepen our spiritual practice. Bebe Simon first learned Focusing from Eugene Gendlin in the 1960s, and was soon asked by him to assist in teaching workshops. She quickly became one of the more invative teachers of this work, guided by her deep intuitive skill in accompanying others in their Focusing and informed by the many original discoveries that she made along the way. As a Focusing Coordinator authorized by the Focusing Institute to certify trainers, Bebe has a worldwide reputation for presenting workshops in her own distinctive style, travelling yearly to the Focusing International conference where she shares her teaching approach, her insights, and her many stories.
- Author(s)Bebe Simon
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.