All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rewned ethlogist with the Smithsonian Institution offers a fascinating wealth of material on nearly 200 plants that were used by the Chippewas of Minnesota and Wisconsin. The volume provides an emphasis on wild plants and their lesser-kwn uses. A fascinating, well-illustrated study. - Grand Rapids Gazette. 33 plates.
- Author(s)Frances Densmore
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1974
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleNative American
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note33 plates
- Weight278 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.