All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mentor and success coach to 44 millionaires tells how he recovered from a tragic accident to become a pioneer and leader in content marketing and a master trainer in online marketing methods. The book identifies the common pitfalls that cause many businesses to falter and fail and offers strategies to avoid these mistakes. The book presents the essential steps required to build a successful enterprise and attract and keep loyal customers. It outlines a process for identifying, evaluating and selecting business opportunities best suited for individual success and fulfillment. How Is That Working? is witty, insightful and inspiring. Robert Hollis has over 1,000,000 customers and fans. He enthusiastically shares his insights and discoveries with marketers and business builders around the globe. Max J. Miller writes about leaders, creators and heroes. He writes to inspire, transform, and empower people to make life more workable and happier for others.
- Author BiographyRobert Hollis is on a mission to inspire people to reach for their dreams. As an entrepreneurial evangelist he seizes every opportunity to encourage all who will listen to take ownership of their economic future. Robert teaches how to identify the best residual income opportunities and trains how to master the skills, methods and techniques to exploit these opportunities for maximum profitability. He has built several successful online, businesses including one that serves a satisfied customer base of over 600,000 people in nine countries. His businesses yield a passive, residual income of over one million dollars per year. Just as important, he has trained thousands of people to generate residual income. To date, Robert has documented 44 millionaires who credit him as their business mentor. Max J. Miller writes about leaders, creators and heroes. He writes to inspire, transform, and empower people to make life more workable and happier for others.
- Author(s)Max J Miller,Robert Hollis
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.