All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeo was the best king the entire kingdom had every kwn...or at least he thought he was. In truth, Leo was a prankster and a bully. He could only see what he wanted and that is what he did. In the process he made his entire kingdom miserable, until one day they decided they had eugh. After a lengthy search a hopeful savior was found. Did Leo defeat the savior or did the kingdom finally find peace and happiness... Read the book and find out. How Leo the Lion became a Constellation is the first book of the Constellation Series. All the books in the series are directed at children to t only entertain, but to teach them how to live a healthy and happy life.
- Author BiographyVarina Furguson is 39 years old and a mother of 2. She has a 15 year old girl and 10 year old boy, a loving and supportive husband, and her best friends: a blue Chihuahua, named Juno, and new grey tiger kitten named Basil. They all live together in Lebanon, Ohio Varina has a Doctorate in Metaphysics, a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, and is an herbalist working towards her Doctor of Naturopathy. She is also co-owner of a Non- Traditional Health & Wellness Store. She has been writing stories since she can remember, How Leo the Lion became a Constellation, was actually started when she was in The 5th grade. Not long after that the idea of the Constellation Series was born. Her goal is to not only entertain the next generation, but also to enrich their creative lives; and to teach valuable life lessons to help kids live happier and healthier. Keep an eye out for the next installment, How Charles the Capricorn became a Constellation and her other story The Search for Camden's Talent. Varina is also currently working on her first full length novel, Life of a Teenage Mermaid. If you love Varina's stories and you want to know what is next on her agenda, or to contact her Visit her at www.healinggardensandgifts.com
- Author(s)Varina K Furguson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.