About this product
- DescriptionThis book has got legs--the question is, just how many are there? In this zany, laugh-out-loud counting book, little readers are challenged to figure out how many legs there would be in a room if lots of many-legged friends showed up. How many legs would there be if a dog walked in with a chimpanzee? Or a frog hopped in on a kangaroo? Or a squid rode in on a buffalo? Hilarious illustrations and fun text ratchet up the giggles as each new friend joins the party. Can you keep track of all the wacky, multiple-legged guests that turn up on the page? Maybe or maybe t, but you'll sure have a hoot along the way. How Many Legs? is a book that you can count on--guaranteed--from the masterful writer's mind behind Leave Me Alone.
- Author(s)Kes Gray
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width243 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Field
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.