About this product
- DescriptionA series of simple questions directs young readers to determine the differences between seemingly similar objects, encouraging them to develop powers of observation, discrimination, and visual analysis. There's plenty of opportunity to practice counting, too (but that's just the beginning!). With eye-catching, bold illustrations by a two-time Caldecott Hor-Book recipient.
- Author(s)Paul Jr Giganti
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleCounting Books (Greenwillow Books)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width248 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Donald Crews
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.