All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeg, feeling sad and lonely, believes her life is ruined. She is sure it is all Baylee s fault. Her friend, Sabera the quail, helps her to look at things in a new way. Visit Meg, Baylee, and some of their desert neighbors, to find out how Meg changed her mind.
- Author BiographyAfter working as a special educator and reading specialist for thirty-four years, Ethel K Coffey was ready to follow a new path. She began writing children s stories that playfully offer positive ways to help children navigate through some of life s challenges. She hopes to bring pleasure and inspiration to children and their significant adults. Of seven children s books she has written thus far, How Meg Changed Her Mind is Ethel s second published book. Cloud Watchers, which she self-published, was her first. A native of Tucson, Arizona, Ethel s settings and characters reflect her love of the Sonoran Desert. Ethel lives with her husband (the real Baylee) and two cats outside of Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Betty Schweitzer-Johnson,Ethel Coffey
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.