All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you wish you could remember the names of people you just met? What if birthdays, anniversaries, and online passwords rarely slipped your mind? Robert Madigan is an expert in the memory arts --practical, proven methods for improving the ability to retain and use information. Like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, it's important to exercise memory in simple ways every day. Dr. Madigan explains the science of how memory works and presents invative mnemonic devices and visualization techniques that will help everyone--from students to seniors--sharpen their mental skills; avoid embarrassing lapses; and remember faces, appointments, facts, numbers, lists, and much more.
- Author BiographyRobert Madigan, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Alaska Anchorage, where he was an award-winning instructor. He has taught memory classes in college and community settings for more than thirty years. He lives in Anchorage with his wife.
- Author(s)Robert Madigan
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.