All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor monetary policymakers worldwide, developing a practical understanding of how monetary policy transmits to the ecomy is a day-to-day challenge. The data such policymakers have is imperfect, the maps they use are continually redrawn. With such uncertainty, understanding this complicated issue is rarely straightforward. This book, a collaboration between some of the finest minds working on monetary theory in the world, helps to provide a foundation for understanding monetary policy in all its complex glory. Using models, case studies and new empirical evidence, the contributors to this book help readers on many levels develop their technical expertise. Students of macroecomics, money and banking and international finance will find this to be a good addition to their reading lists. At the same time, policymakers and professionals within banking will learn valuable lessons from a thorough read of this book's pages.
- Author BiographyLavan Mahadeva is Monetary Policy Committee Research Advisor to the Bank of England, UK. His Previous book, Monetary Policy Frameworks in a Global Context, is also available from Routledge. Peter Sinclair is Director of the Bank of England Centre for Central Banking Studies and Professor of Economics at the University of Birmingham, UK. His previous book, Financial Stability and Central Banks, is also available from Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCentral Bank Governor's Symposium
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note85 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLavan Mahadeva,Peter J. N. Sinclair
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.