All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does a little ladybug weigh? A snail? A swan? In her extraordinary picture book Alison Limentani introduces children to a fascinating world of wildlife, weight, numbers, and comparisons. Did you kw that five starlings weigh the same as one squirrel or that three rabbits weigh the same as one fox cub? Kids and parents, too will be amazed and amused by every surprising and intriguing page.
- Author BiographyAlison Limentani has a degree in Animal Behavior and worked as a zookeeper before training as a veterinary nurse. She is passionate about drawing animals, and sharing her knowledge about them, which led her to complete a Master's of Art in Children's Book Illustration at the Cambridge School of Art in England. She teaches children's art classes at London Zoo and creates images using traditional printmaking techniques. Alison lives in Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Alison Limentani
- PublisherBoxer Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoxer Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width246 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.