All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn text, drawings, and photographs, this book analyses three projects and shows parallels and similarities. Inspired by Tolstoy's story How Much Land Does a Man Need?, the author asks: How much house does a person need? , thereby providing a pointed contribution to the current discussion on the requirement for housing.
- Author BiographyUrs Peter Fluckiger, architect, professor at the Texas Tech Universitiy
- Author(s)Urs Peter Fluckiger
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 20 black & white halftones, 15 colour illustrations, 20 black & white line drawings, 40 schw.-w. u. 15 farb. Abb., 20 schw.-w. u. 15 farb. Fotos, 20 schw.-w. Zeichn.
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.