Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether we are CEOs of our own start-ups, senior executives with stock-option packages, or keepers of modest 401(k) accounts who watch the NASDAQ with terror, our relationship to money and work defines our daily lives. Yet, most of us don't really kw what we want from work or how the time we devote to making money relates to the rest of our lives. How Much Is Eugh? urges us to step back and ask how money and success point us toward a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of self-worth. In this path-breaking book, executive coach and consultant Dr. Pamela York Klainer shows us how to improve our often-troubled relationship to money. Supported by real-life anecdotes and time-tested insights, Klainer uses money as a window into the core values and behavior of successful people -and of those working hard to be successful. Based on her experience as a consultant to thousands of leaders in fast-growing companies, Klainer offers a practical framework for defining -and linking-money, the drive for success, and our longing for happiness. Millions of us-from the boardroom to the home office-are shaken by turbulent markets and feel unable to shake the pressure to do more, better, faster. Dr. Klainer gives us the tools we need to channel the power of money in creative ways, so that we can map out the road to a more meaningful and happy life. Harness the power of your own life's money story as Dr. Pamela York Klainer shows you how to answer the four basic money questions: Do you see money as for me or for we ? If it's for me, how do you create a sense of meaning about your life? If it's for we, how can you find time outside of work? How do you manage the power of money? Can you use your money to create meaningful difference in the world without riding roughshod over other people's desires and aspirations? Do you see yourself as a provider or an organizer? How do you negotiate ownership of these roles, at home and in the workplace? How much is eugh? What amount of money will allow you to stop driving so hard? If you don't like to focus on money, why t? What are you missing?Money choices are about exercising personal power. By changing our money story, we can-in new and powerful ways-change who are about to become.
- Author BiographyPamela York Klainer is a highly sought-after executive coach and workplace consultant whose clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Xerox, Kodak, and Bausch & Lomb; well-known non-profits; and brash technology start-ups. She is a nationally recognized speaker to corporations and associations, and has been the subject of articles in The New York Times Magazine, Fast Company, the Wall Street Journal, and The Industry Standard. She lives in Rochester, NY.
- Author(s)Pamela York Klainer
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.