All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories inspired by author's life in former Yugoslavia. A tongue-in-cheek reminder of how lives of ordinary individuals intersect with history, and how they create history.
- Author BiographyBorko Jovanovic was born in Vrsac, and grew up in Belgrade, Serbia, where he spent the first half of his life. He moved into the US in 1980, to study Mathematics. He presently lives in Chicago with his wife, and works as a scientist. He has published poetry and short stories in Serbian and in English.
- Author(s)Borko Jovanovic
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.