All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionA special edition of the Perre twins aka How&Nosm's collection of artworks created in Brazil. This collector's edition is presented in a hard cover with stitch binding and showcases the duo's acclaimed black, white and red murals, as well as subway pieces. In times when a multitude of colours, techniques and effects tend to over-compensate for style, How&Nosm take the opposite stance. With a limited colour pallet in hand, the brothers create eye-catching murals laced with social commentary.
- PublisherFrom Here to Fame
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFrom Here to Fame
- Content Note1
- Weight607 g
- Width235 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.