All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the outstanding chess expositors of the 20th century presents the basis of analysis in a disarmingly simple way. Sticking to a few well-chosen examples, he shows how to avoid playing a hit-or-miss game from move to move and instead develop a general plan of action based on positional analysis. Includes 20 problems from master games.
- Author(s)Eugene A. Znosko-Borovsky
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/1999
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.