All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a thirteen-year old become the most popular kid in 8th grade? He trains a zombie to be a pet... And that's exactly what Max Taylor plans to do, even if he had to lie, steal, and lose his best friend in the process.
- Author BiographyI live in Texas with my husband, son, and two cats who think they run the place. I read, write, play Texas Hold'em poker (I'm actually part of a local league), and occasionally compete in BBQ competitions with my husband. Our team name is Outcast Cookers. I also teach at a public school. My likes include: a wide variety of music (see my playlist for book 2 on my blog), Star Trek (My son got me a signed picture of Patrick Stewart which sits on my desk.), Star Wars, Grimm (tv series), winter (though we don't have snow), the holiday season, coffee, hot tea (with cream and sweetener), pizza (no anchovies though), puzzles, Edgar Allan Poe, Ray Bradbury, and JK Rowling. You can write me at email@example.com or stop by my blog, annierachelcole.blogspot.com, and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
- Author(s)Annie Rachel Cole
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.