All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Olson's teacher is always saying that one person with a big idea can change the world. But how is Oliver supposed to change the world when his parents won't let him do anything on his own t his class projects or even attending activities such as the space sleepover at school. Afraid he will become an outsider like ex-planet Pluto, Oliver decides to take control of his corner of the universe! How Oliver Olson Changed the World is an irresistible chapter book from Claudia Mills, featuring lively illustrations by Heather Maione. Oliver Olson learns that before you can change the world, sometimes you need to change yourself.
- Author BiographyCLAUDIA MILLS is the author of numerous books for children of all ages. Other chapter books include 7 X 9 = Trouble!, an ALA Notable Book, and Being Teddy Roosevelt, a Best Children's Book of the Year, Bank Street College. She lives in Boulder, Colorado. HEATHER MAIONE has illustrated many children's books, including Remembering Mrs. Rossi by Amy Hest. She lives in Laurel Hollow, New York.
- Author(s)Claudia Mills
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Heather Maione
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.