All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOur Lord Jesus Christ is the Conqueror of death, and, consequently, of the death of our departed ones. Let us say to them in Him, t 'Farewell,' but 'Until we meet again, beloved spouse, good parents, dear brother or sister. Until we meet again!' While many are w abandoning traditional religious practice, ne the less, the reality of death and questions regarding the afterlife remain at the forefront of spiritual consciousness. How Our Departed Ones Live is the answer to those who seek the truth as expressed through the experience of the Orthodox Church. This comprehensive book discusses the source of death and mortality, the inner connection and mutual relationship between the living and the departed, intercession by the living for the departed, and life beyond the grave. It will comfort the grieving and inspire all Christians to strengthen their resolve as they seek first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness.
- Author BiographyMonk Mitrophan was Russian Orthodox monk of the Konevets Monastery. John Robert Shaw is a liturgist, Slavist, and polyglot. In 2008 he was tonsured a monk with the name Jerome and subsequently consecrated as Bishop of Manhattan.
- Author(s)Monk Mitrophan
- PublisherHoly Trinity Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationJordanville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Trinity Publications
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byJohn Shaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.