All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhat motivates people to behave a certain way in the workplace? Do you really kw what makes people tick? An insightful companion to the art of understanding and motivating people, How People Work explores the science of human behaviour and translates the key lessons into tools for thoughtful and effective management. Simply put, it will help you to help your people to perform. The challenge for managers is somehow to match the things they need to get done with things their employees want to do. Excellent individual performance has to be facilitated. Facilitated by the right organisational setting, and the right management to ensure that their people are allowed to give their best. This book explores the dynamics that influence these characteristics, and sets out the management tools to nurture successful outcomes. This book will help managers close the gap between what people want and what they want people to do.
- Author BiographyRoderic Gray is a consultant, writer and management coach. He has published a number of articles on organisational climate, and on project management and product development topics. His career involved a variety of practical, hands-on management roles before becoming an internal consultant in a major blue-chip company and running his own consulting practice. He has lectured on a range of postgraduate management and HR professional courses and currently supervises a number of doctoral researchers in several countries.
- Author(s)Roderic Gray
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width170 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.