About this product
- DescriptionExplore the world's most revolutionary and exciting ecological developments in Eco Works. This series for 9+ readers examines how green techlogy is finding inventive solutions to some of the most pressing problems facing us today. From sourcing sustainable energy and reducing our carbon footprints through to creating recycling processes and community gardens that provide our growing urban populations with green space and food, find out exactly how and why 'eco works'.
- Author BiographyGeoff Barker has written a number of titles for both children and adults. His book subjects include history, social and environmental sciences, biology and geography. Geoff used to work in book publishing before he became an author. He is married with children and lives and works in Scotland.
- Author(s)Geoff Barker
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleECO Works
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/09/2016
- Weight332 g
- Width211 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.