All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe three-views approach is an effective and succinct means of introducing theological subjects to readers of all levels. How Then Should We Choose? applies this proven format to the vital topic of decision making and the Christian's search for the will of God. Garry Friesen of Multmah Bible College, Henry and Richard Blackaby of Blackaby Ministries International, and Gordon T. Smith of Regent College each contribute summaries of their perspectives on God's will and their approaches to decision making. Friesen discusses the wisdom view, Henry and Richard Blackaby delineate the specific will view, and Smith champions the relationship view of God's will. In an effort to make this discussion reader friendly, the contributors have applied their beliefs regarding God's will and decision making to three practical, concrete topics: career, relationships, and stewardship. Using three hypothetical stories, the authors illustrate how their respective views would influence decisions in these common areas of concern.
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDouglas S Huffman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.