All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Twitter get so big? Which company's idea originated because the founder was forgetful? And which digital start-up's website was worth over $1 billion dollars in just 16 months? Discover what it is that make entrepreneurs succeed with these fascinating and inspirational profiles that reveal how an idea became a profitable digital business. Whether you're simply fascinated by how digital businesses are started, or you're an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to find out how others have gone about starting their own business, How They Started Digital is for you. The result is a book which has far more detail about how people turned ideas into digital startup businesses than any other book on the market, other than a specific biography all about one business. How They Started is the result of a substantial amount of research, involving extensive discussions with the founders of each digital business, and several times we include detailed information we had to work hard to persuade the founders to give us! Based on a deep understanding of business and the questions that entrepreneurs ask gained from ten years running www.startups.co.uk, author and serial entrepreneur David Lester has ensured that there are good answers to these questions in the businesses profiled in How They Started Digital. A jargon-free, easily readable series of stories of the greatest digital entrepreneurs of today, each business profile in How They Started Digital reveals: * What that one important idea was * How they chose their name * Where the funding came from and how they got it * How they overcame any obstacles to success If you're fascinated by digital businesses or have ambitions to be the next James Caan, How They Started will give you inspiration and an insight into the business ingenuity of digital startups and entrepreneurs. Most of these businesses have revolutionised our commercial and social landscape. All of them started with just a really good idea. Find out how that good idea turned into a great one.
- Author BiographyDavid Lester is an author, serial entrepreneur and the founder of Startups. David started his first business aged 22 and sold it for millions before he was 30. He has since started several other successful businesses and invested in many more.
- Author(s)Carol Tice,David Lester
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrimson Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.