All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw that Tilly got Tango, but how did that happen? After attempting to be a pet owner fails, Tilly works hard to show her parents that she can be responsible. This engaging story tells how Tilly's parents kw she ready to have the pet she has always wanted. Read along as Tilly learns about responsibility and what she mu!st do to take care of an animal. After reading about what Tilly learns, maybe you will be able to show your parents your are ready for a pet too.
- Author BiographyI have always written....in my head...in the dust on the furniture....at the stoplight while driving my car. But I began writing professionally after meeting my friend and writing partner Jan Mader. As I began to write, my confidence about the feelings inside me flowed out about the children who graced my life. I found my voice for the stories I needed to tell about my extraordinary experiences as a pediatric nurse. From the first article I had published in the local newspaper.... to the stories that have been published in Woman's World Magazine and Chicken Soup for the Soul Books...I have found the road I was always meant to travel. The words are the power that have made my world come to life....just like a novel that holds from the first word until the very last.
- Author(s)Kathleen E Jones
- PublisherTango and Tilly Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTango and Tilly Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mellisa K Stepp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.