How To Develop A Quiet Time: Life Principles For Meeting With God by Eddie Rasnake (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the greatest joys and comforts in a Christian's life comes through personal time spent with God. What an awesome privilege it is to meet with Him every day, to come confidently into His presence. In Hebrews 10:19-22 we read, Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, ... let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Because of what Jesus did on the cross two thousands years ago, we need t approach God in fear and trembling, for our hearts are sprinkled clean and our bodies washed. The application is strong and unambiguous: LET US DRAW NEAR! How to develop a Quiet Time is a forty-day journey of structured devotions, guided prayer, and personal application. Each week of the study centers on an important element to a personal relationship with God. Each day's adventure takes you to the Scriptures for guided self-discovery as it transitions you toward the daily habit of quietly meeting with God. This unique addition to the Following God Discipleship Series will serve as an excellent jumpstart to anyone who has ever struggled with the concept of a daily quiet time with God.
- Author BiographyEddie Rasnake Eddie Rasnake met Christ in 1976 as a freshman in college. He graduated with honors from East Tennessee State University in 1980. he and his wife, Michele, served for nearly seven years on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ. Their first assignment was the University of Virginia, and while there they also started a Campus Crusade ministry at James Madison University. Eddie then served four years as campus director of the Campus Crusade ministry at the University of Tennessee. In 18989, Eddie left Campus Crusade to join Wayne Barber at Woodland Park Baptist Church as the Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Training. He has been ministering in Eastern Europe in the role of equipping local believers for more than a decade and has published materials in Albanian, German, Greek, Italian, Romanian, and Russian. Eddie serves on the boards of directors of the Center for Christian Leadership in Tirana, Albania, and the Bible Training Center in Eleuthera, Bahamas. he also serves as chaplain for the Chattanooga Lookouts (Cincinnati Reds AA Affiliate) baseball team. Eddie and his wife Michele live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their four children.
- Author(s)Eddie Rasnake
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChattanooga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.