All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the keys to success in both sales and life (with a new foreword by bestselling author Ken Blanchard) Napoleon Hill's timeless classic, Think and Grow Rich, has the distinction of being the best read self-help book of the twentieth century. Not so well kwn is how Hill earned his livelihood before he wrote Think and Grow Rich. How to Sell Your Way Through Life, written in the depth of the Great Depression, explains how Hill spent many years perfecting his skills as a master salesman and sales trainer. The information is as relevant in today's ecomy as it was in a time very similar to ours. How To Sell Your Way Through Life brings you the practical information that can only be obtained from the experience of success. This dynamic guide is based on the lives and careers of hundreds of salesmen who started with thing and worked up to leading positions in their fields. Key advice presented includes * Auto-Suggestion, your first step in salesmanship Qualifying your prospective buyer * Neutralizing your buyer's mind * The habit of doing more than you are paid for * How to budget your time * Your master plan for getting a position Even if you're just getting your start, How To Sell Your Way Through Life gives you the keys to success in both sales and life.
- Author BiographyNapoleon Hill was a highly successful and influential author who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich , is one of the bestselling books of all time. Additionally, Hill established the Napoleon Hill Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement. For more information, please visit www.naphill.org.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.