All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.89Free postage
- AU $20.82Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively text consists of ten chapters on various aspects of underwear, including the social and historical ramifications of different undergarments and their development for warmth, support, protection, cleanliness, and status. Regan Dunnick's clever illustrations and Kathy Shaskan's accessible text is giggle-worthy, page-turning, and well-researched. From boxers to bustles to briefs, from history to humour, from support to society, the story of underwear is the story of humanity itself.
- Author BiographyKathy Shaskan is a writer whose daughter, Noel, inspired this book. When she was little, Noel loved to hear funny facts about serious school subjects. Watching her daughter giggle her way through a book on gross science, Kathy decided to write a laugh-out-loud book on history. Regan Dunnick is an internationally known illustrator whose work has appeared in exhibitions and in children s books.
- Author(s)Kathy Shaskan
- PublisherPenguin Books India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPenguin Books India
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.