All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen was the last time you really talked to your elementary school-aged kids about their day? Do you wonder Am I asking the right questions? How can I get her to open up? You re t alone. In this must-have resource, Shann White and her tween daughter Peyton share their journey through stories and real life experiences. More importantly, learning to communicate with each other allowed them to connect on a whole new level. Together they share a wisdom that is so simple yet profound.This engaging guide is honest and speaks directly to parents of all ages, dealing with challenging topics we all face in today 's world, including burps and farts, puberty, divorce, spirituality, stealing and Internet issues. Shann guides you through pitfalls and adventures, without lecturing, and Peyton adds her perspective throughout the book. Practical and important, this book offers easy-to-implement advice for seasoned and prospective parents/guardians of elementary school-aged kids. Share with your children then save it for them to share with their children. Each chapter includes questions for reflection and Peyton 's point of view. Shann offers recommendations throughout, for addressing the most common and some uncommon issues that arise in child-rearing today. Contains recommendations for age-appropriate movies, books and video games.
- Author(s)Peyton White
- PublisherIntegrated Life Enterprises Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegrated Life Enterprises Inc.
- Weight372 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.