Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionHow does love begin? A glance, a gesture, an unexpected offer of help from a stranger...or from a good friend. A smile across a counter at a coffee shop or video store. A secret revealed in a song from ather place and time. Or in a love ballad crooned at a high school dance. In this anthology of never-before-published sweet LGBTQ+ stories, six authors explore the beginnings of love between young and new adult couples. All proceeds will support The Trevor Project's work with crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ+ youth.This volume includes stories by Alexis Hall, Delphine Dryden, Vanessa North, Amy Jo Cousins, Annabeth Albert, and Geonn Cann. Edited by Edie Danford.
- Author(s)Alexis Hall,Delphine Dryden
- PublisherPink Kayak Press LLC
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPink Kayak Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEdie Danford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.