All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow We Live is an intimate photographic journal of designers' and artists' homes and work spaces from around the world, including Mumbai, Beirut, Marrakech, Reykjavik, Mexico City, and Amsterdam, amongst others. American photographer Marcia Prentice traveled to each of the international cities to experience and present 'the soul' of a diverse selection of domestic spaces, revealing the unique spirit of each creative environment. The book includes homes shown in the context of both the pristine, more-established design cities as well as urban locales where ecomic disadvantage and strife impacts daily life. Each of the 18 featured homeowners provide a glimpse into their private, interior world to show us how the design and atmosphere created in one's own home can be the ultimate artistic canvas.
- Author BiographyMarcia Prentice is an American photographer whose style captures the intersection of emotion and design in the home. Her photography has been featured in such publications as Architectural Digest,Vanity Fair Italia, and Casa International (Beijing).
- Author(s)Marcia Prentice
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notec. 250 colour photographs
- Weight1370 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.