All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do we find the relationships that matter in our second adulthood? Susanne Braun Levine, author of Inventing the Rest of Our Lives, anwers these questions with charming wit, experience, and intrigue in How We Love Now, with a new introduction by the author. Today, women in their fifties, sixties, and seventies are defining a totally new love narrative. Whether they are already experiencing intimacy and great sex! or longing to, these women are discovering unparalleled freedom and joy. Continuing Suzanne Braun Levine s ongoing conversation with women in Second Adulthood, How We Love Now draws on her interviews with women across the country. Some are finding new relationships with younger men, other women, or rediscovered childhood sweethearts while others are enriching longstanding ones. (Of course, the Internet has opened up a new world of opportunities.) Their funny, heart-wrenching, and inspiring stories prove that this pioneering generation of women is continuing to take risks and enjoying life more than ever.
- Author BiographySuzanne Braun Levine is the author of Inventing the Rest of Our Lives and Fifty is the New Fifty. She was the first editor of Ms. magazine and was also an editor of the Columbia Journalism Review. She is currently a contributing editor at More magazine. She has two grown children and lives with her husband in New York City.
- Author(s)Dr Suzanne Braun Levine
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.