All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionHow We Will Learn in the 21st Century is a book about change and techlogy. Judy Breck, author of The Wireless Age, spent some four years finding and organizing web pages spanning all disciplines. Dubbing the Internet a 'golden swamp,' she describes how the Internet has unified so many previous disparate threads of kwledge, including libraries, museums, laboratories, archives, and collections both academic and private. Breck sees the power that so much combined kwledge represents as coming with ermous responsibility. Only by accomplishing these things can teachers and students fully realize the wealth of kwledge of the Internet.
- Author BiographyJudy Breck is the creator of edclicks.com, showcasing knowledge readily available within the Internet and increasingly serving as the common learning resource around the globe and is an advisor and contributor to the World Bank Development Gateway. In addition to her writing she is a Web site developer and designer.
- Author(s)Judy Breck
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteindex
- Weight304 g
- Width144 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.