All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionChristians believe that history is moving towards a dramatic conclusion - that one day Jesus Christ will return in glory to judge the living and the dead. But there seem to be so many different views about how this will happen, and when it will take place. How can we make sense of it all?This short, readable book explains clearly and simply the liberating reality of what the Bible is actually saying about the return of Christ and the end of the world.
- Author BiographyJeramie Rinne was born and grew up in Las Vegas, and studied at Wheaton College and Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary. Jeramie became the Senior Pastor of South Shore Baptist Church in Hingham MA in 1997. He enjoys spending time with his wife Jennifer and four children, reading, playing board games, and pursuing outdoor activities.
- Author(s)Jeramie Rinne
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleQuestions Christians Ask
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Jim Dennison,Jim Denison
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time152
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.