All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic keys to selling, without the fluff, so salespeople can stop reading and start selling! The problem with other books on sales for beginners is that they either talk above the heads of the beginning salesperson, or they are too focused on tricks and shortcuts to closing the deal. Frank McNair's How You Make the Sale speaks to beginning salespeople at their level-so they can put the advice to work right away. By following eight simple steps, this essential guide teaches anyone how to sell anything. It also gives sales managers everywhere a simple sales book that teaches the principles of honest selling in an accessible and easy-to-grasp way. The perfect primer for any new salesperson, or for n-sales employees who suddenly find themselves doing a sales function.
- Author BiographyFrank McNair combines more than a dozen years of managerial experience with a decade and a half of work in the training arena. He worked with the Krispy Kreme sales team to set the stage for their national brand rollout. He was a Brand Research Analyst at R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company and a Product Manager at the L'eggs Division of Sara Lee Corporation. As a partner in McNair & McNair, Frank combines hands-on business experience with dynamic communication skills to deliver exceptional training.
- Author(s)Frank McNair
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width126 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.