CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered just how a bill becomes a law? This book takes you through the many processes the legislative branch of our government must follow to introduce a bill, and the steps it goes through to make it an actual law. The different committees, voting procedures, debates, amendments, and finally to the President s pen which is the last step in making a bill a law! Learn all about how important laws are to our country and keep all of us safe! This book will allow students to determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- Author(s)Kyla Steinkraus
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleU.S. Government and Civics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.