All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever been told that you 'have to do more with less' or 'work smarter t harder' and wondered what these things are supposed to mean, this book gives you the answer. It shows how a little planning - rmally thought of as being the preserve of large undertakings, great construction projects or huge sporting events or military offensives - will indeed enable you to get more done with less effort.
- Author BiographyFergus O'Connell has a First in Mathematical Physics from University College Cork and is one of the world's leading authorities on project management. His company - ETP (www.etpint.com) - and his project management method - The Ten Steps - have influenced a generation of project managers. In 2003 this method was used to plan and execute the Special Olympics World Games, the world's biggest sporting event that year. He holds two patents. Fergus is the author of thirteen business and self-help books.
- Author(s)Fergus O'Connell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.