All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom crawling and climbing to swimming and slithering, animals move in many ways. This action-packed book looks at motion in the animal world and the different body parts animals use to get from place to place.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAll about Animals Close-Up
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.