All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for ages 6 to 9 years. We are the same because we are all human beings. We are mammals, primates, and intelligent vertebrates, who are born, grow, change, and die. We are also the same because we are all different. We have thoughts, ideas, beliefs, talents, and dreams, but how we think and act makes us who we are. Children often feel that they need to be the same as everyone else. That is the main reason for unhappiness. Do we see our differences as reasons for judgement and fighting? How can we view the different ways of others as things to enjoy, rather than criticise? This book encourages children to hour their own uniqueness and that of others through new ideas and positive actions.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication13/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date06/09/2013
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.