All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explains what a chrysalis is, how a new butterfly breaks out of its cocoon and more. It is suitable for children aged 7 and over. How does a caterpillar turn into a beautiful butterfly? How much must it eat before it changes? What is a chrysalis? How does a new butterfly break out of its cocoon? Is it true that butterflies can taste with their feet? Budding scientists will delight in following this favourite creature's lifecycle and discovering the role it plays in nature.
- Author BiographyMelissa Stewart is an award-winning author of more than 100 science books for children. She serves on the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators' board of advisors and is a judge for the American Institute of Physics Children's Science Writing Award. She lives with her husband, Gerard, in Acton, MA.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annie Patterson
- Interest Age7+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.