Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.31+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt just takes one day for Seb's life to fall apart. He is in trouble with school for n-attendance, in trouble with his mother for far too many things to mention, and he has just been dumped by his girlfriend. So instead of trying to sort out any of these troubles, Seb takes off for the day, to central London, where things soon start to unravel. Seb awakes a few days later in a hospital bed, lucky to be alive after having got into a fight, and having been saved by an unkwn character. But who is that person, and why did he step in to save Seb? Soon Seb is convinced that he has a guardian angel and he is determined to find out who he is. But searching for a guardian angel is easy task! Wonderfully vivid and remarkably atmospheric, this is a vel for all young adults who want to read books with bite.
- Author BiographyGraham Marks lives in London where he works as a journalist as well as an author. This is Graham's second book for Bloomsbury. His first, RADIO RADIO was incredibly well received on publication in February 2003.
- Author(s)Graham Marks
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2004
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.