All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a clear and concise way, John Barton describes the development of the Bible. He explains how the Bible came to be written and collected into the authoritative Scriptures of the Christian Church. Barton untangles the web of history and lets the reader appreciate the journey from spoken word to written word.
- Author BiographyJohn Barton is Oriel and Laing Professor of the Interpretation of Holy Scripture at the University of Oxford in England. His publications include The Oxford Bible Commentary, The Original Story, Understanding Old Testament Ethics (WJK), and How the Bible Came to Be (WJK).
- Author(s)John Barton
- PublisherTitles Supplied by Rainbow Book Agencies P/L
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTitles Supplied by Rainbow Book Agencies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.