All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology/therapy/coaching/health/self-help. Let my heart be wise. It is the gods' best gift. An illustrated guide to understanding and working with emotion and cognition for therapists, counselors, coaches, teachers, managers, and health professionals. Psychotherapist Philip Harland relates recent scientific research on the inter-dependency of feeling and thinking to David Grove's work in Clean Language and Therapeutic Metaphor. He describes powerful new ways of enhancing emotional intelligence that will be of value to clients and facilitators alike.
- Author BiographyPhilip Harland is a psychotherapist who worked closely with the creator of Clean Language, the innovative therapist David Grove, until Grove's death in 2008. They ran seminars and co-facilitated clients together in the UK, France, and New Zealand. Philip is the author of 'Trust Me, I'm The Patient: Clean Language, Metaphor, and the New Psychology of Change' and 'The Power of Six: a Six Part Guide to Self Knowledge.'
- Author(s)Philip Harland
- PublisherWayfinder Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayfinder Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.